Facetime for Windows: Facetime is a video calling app featured by Apple Inc. Facetime comes preinstalled in all apple products, whether it is an iPhone, iPad or MacBook. This app is really good through which you can make a video call to your friends or family instantly. The video call made by using Facetime is completely free, it just uses device data to make calls. Every iOS user uses this fantastic app to connect to their known. The app was launched by Apple Inc. officially in 2010, but now it is available for Windows PC too. Like every app, users want to experience this video calling app on a bigger screen. Facetime app allows uninterrupted communication. So, the Facetime is one of the best video calling the application in all aspects.
Features of Facetime for windows PC and Laptop:
The Facetime app has many good features and functions which make it different from other video calling apps. The features of Facetime for PC are given below-
- This app gives an audio quality which is even better than the regular cell phone call. You may use Facetime to make an audio call only by using the Facetime audio feature.
- The user interface of Facetime is really amazing which make it easy to use.
- No need for a special account on Facetime.
- Even full HD video calling is supported with the Facetime app.
- There is even a mute option if you want the other people to only see you but not hear you.
- The app runs with great speed and accuracy which makes you more comfortable with the app.
- You can block any Facetime call easily so that you can avoid annoying calls.
- You can make video conferences with your group of friends and even switch to other apps while you are on a Facetime call.
Specifications or Requirements for downloading Facetime on a Windows PC:
To run the Facetime app on your Windows computer, you have to meet some minimum requirements as listed below
- Windows must be either of the XP/8/7/10.
- Minimum 2 GB RAM is required
- CPU should be single core 1GHz
- A webcam, a microphone or headset, and internet connection are required.
How to download Facetime for PC:
As we know, Facetime app is basically a mobile based application. To use this on Windows PC, you need an emulator ( A software application required to run mobile phone based applications on PC).
Following is the stepwise procedure for downloading and installing Facetime app on your Windows PC-
- First of all, as mentioned earlier, you have to download an Android emulator. BlueStacks is one of the most popular emulators, but you may try any other too.
- After the installation of the emulator, you need to search for Facetime app.
- The window containing results will be opened, click on the Facetime app to download it.
- Once download, click on the install button to install the app.
- To run the application, open BlueStacks first.
- Go to “All apps” and open Facetime.
- Make video calls to whomsoever you want and enjoy Facetime.
However, Android users cannot enjoy the free video calling app Facetime, but it is possible to download it on your PC or laptop. The facility of video calling, offered with a user-friendly interface so that users don’t face any problem. The only problem you may face during a video call is the network problem, but nothing on the application’s end. So, enjoy free video calling on your PC with Facetime.